As an integral part of our company culture, rooted in our values as an organization, our CSR is to help transform the economy into a more sustainable environment and work for the benefit of all. We take our responsibility for the social and environmental impacts of our business operations very seriously. We are committed to driving sustainable social, economic, and environmental development of whole communities while conducting insightful engagement with our stakeholders.
We do our best to be part of the change we wish to see in the world through our Corporate Social Responsibility programs by reducing our carbon footprint, donating to social causes, attending volunteer events, and carrying out ethical labor practices.
Composition of CSR Committee of the Company:
- Mr. Ashish Goyal, Director –Member;
- Mr. Navneet Gupta, Director – Member;
- Mr. Gagan Chawla, Director – Member;
- Mr. Jason Carl Walsh, Director – Member;
- Mr. Vikram Singh Nathawat, Director – Member.
Projects and programs:
During the Financial Year 2020-2021, the Company has made contribution to Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund. As a part of CSR strategy, in line with the aims and objectives of the Company, the scope of CSR activities would cover the following areas:
- Drinking Water/ Sanitation;
- Community Development and Social Empowerment;
- Generation of employment opportunities and livelihood;
- Funds provided under Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013
- Any other activity as may be identified by Board of Directors.